Top 2016 Uncommitted Targets:
Ohio State Friday Night Lights Camp - July 24th, 2015
- 2016 Cedar Creek (NJ) WR Ahmir Mitchell (4*, #6 ATH, #78 nationally composite) checks in at 6' 3", 206 lbs. Mitchell was offered by the Buckeyes in December of 2014, and he has visited campus several times since then. Ahmir now looks to show off his skills in front of the Buckeye staff. Michigan currently leads the Crystal Ball Predictions.
- 2016 Detroit (MI) Martin Luther King WR Donnie Corley (4*, #18 WR) was also offered by the Buckeyes in December of 2014. Previously thought to be a Buckeye lean, many now believe the Michigan State Spartans hold the lead for his services. Donnie is listed at 6' 2.5" and 182 lbs, and he has excellent speed.
- 2016 Perry (OH) TE Luke Farrell (4*, #5 TE, #145 nationally). As the Buckeyes look to add another TE to their class, there's no doubt that Farrell sits at the top of their wish list. Finishing his junior year with 43 receptions for 730 yards and 6 TD's, many compare Luke to current Buckeye tight end Nick Vannett, while Buckeye commit Jake Hausmann compares more favorably to 2014 graduate Jeff Heuerman. Farrell checks in at 6' 6" and 240 lbs and is believed to be a Buckeye lean, with Michigan State and Notre Dame lurking.
- 2016 Hyattsville (MD) DeMatha Catholic OL Terrance Davis (4*, #2 OG, #75 nationally). Measuring 6' 4" and 305 lbs, Davis recently named Michigan as his leader. This top interior line prospect will also be visiting Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee during the month of July.
- 2016 Ellenwood (GA) Cedar Grove DT Antwuan Jackson (4*, #8 DT, #47 nationally). Traveling to Columbus with his coach, and possibly his father, Antwuan will be making his second visit to Ohio State this summer. The 6-foot-2, 285-pound defensive tackle recently named Ohio State and Auburn his leaders and says he plans on deciding following his official visits. This is a huge visit for the Buckeyes and one that was needed after repeated trips to Auburn recently. Antwuan is expected to be on campus until Sunday and will be spending plenty of time with head coach Urban Meyer and defensive line Coach Larry Johnson, Sr.
- 2016 Hickory (PA) DB Andrew Pryts (4*, #18 SAF). Reportedly sitting at the top of OSU's Safety board, Andrew was once thought to be a Penn State lean, with his father having played for the Nittany Lions from 1979 to 1981. Many recruiting experts now believe that the Buckeyes lead for 6-foot-1, 199-pound safety.
- 2016 Pittsburgh (PA) Central Catholic DB Damar Hamlin (4*, #12 CB, #144 nationally). This 6-foot-1, 175-pound defensive back will once again bring his talents to the campus of Ohio State. FNL will be at least the third camp that Damar has attended at Ohio State, most recently being at The Opening - Columbus in May. At that event, Damar was described as being big, fluid, and the most natural skill player on defense, with the ability to play corner or safety. The Buckeyes currently lead the Crystal Ball Predictions, with Penn State, Pitt, and Notre Dame also in contention.
Follow us on Twitter @buckeyeplanet and @bp_recruiting, like us on Facebook! Enjoy a post or article, recommend it to others! BP is only as strong as its community, and we only promote by word of mouth, so share away!Dismiss Notice
Consider registering! Fewer and higher quality ads, no emails you don't want, access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Even if you just want to lurk, there are a lot of good reasons to register!Dismiss Notice