This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Follow us on Twitter @buckeyeplanet and @bp_recruiting, like us on Facebook! Enjoy a post or article, recommend it to others! BP is only as strong as its community, and we only promote by word of mouth, so share away!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Consider registering! Fewer and higher quality ads, no emails you don't want, access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Even if you just want to lurk, there are a lot of good reasons to register!
    Dismiss Notice

Hairston to take more time? (please god no)

Discussion in 'Buckeye Basketball' started by gmsbears, May 6, 2004.

  1. gmsbears

    gmsbears Boner Jamz '03

    Hopefully he does decide tonight, but I'm not counting on it.

    Hairston close to decision?: Malik Hairston, a 6-5 senior from Detroit's Renaissance High, today is expected to choose either KU, Michigan, Ohio State, UCLA, Oregon, or Oklahoma with the help of his parents and AAU coach.

    "Everything should be done tomorrow," Hairston's dad, Richard, told Shay Wildeboor of Wednesday.

    Later Wednesday evening, Malik Hairston didn't sound as optimistic as his father.

    "I need to sit down one more time with my parents and coach to see if I can reach a decision," he told "It may take two more times. Actually I am going to take as many times as I need to make the right decision."

  2. ZekeD

    ZekeD The Man From Kubasaki

    I don't think anybody will be suprised if he doesn't make a decision tonight. I wonder what piece of information he is misssing to make a decision. The late signing period is over when?
  3. starBUCKS

    starBUCKS BPCFFB League #2 League Champion 2008 & 2010

    Jeff Hogan of Channel 10 reported that he spoke with Malik's AAU coach, and he said that the decision for today was a "rumor". Malik and family would make an announcement by the end of the weekend. Channel 4 said much of the same having spoke with Poppa Hairston. They did add that a scUM radio station said a decision could come down tommorow.

Share This Page