This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Follow us on Twitter @buckeyeplanet and @bp_recruiting, like us on Facebook! Enjoy a post or article, recommend it to others! BP is only as strong as its community, and we only promote by word of mouth, so share away!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Consider registering! Fewer and higher quality ads, no emails you don't want, access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Even if you just want to lurk, there are a lot of good reasons to register!
    Dismiss Notice

RB Ezekiel Elliott (Dallas Cowboys, 2x Pro Bowl)

Discussion in 'Buckeye Alumni' started by Hodgepodge, Feb 8, 2012.

  1. Onebuckfan

    Onebuckfan classof76

    TOSU produces thoroughbreds not plow horses ..they have a limited shelf life and Zeke has topped out.
     
  2. RB07OSU

    RB07OSU #7 aka Vick the human joystick Staff Member BP Recruiting Team

    Big time, Zeke is way down from his first couple of years. Not sure what the issue is but he looks lost out there at most times, hope he gets it back on track for his sake and the sake of my fantasy team haha.
     
  3. bukIpower

    bukIpower Senior

    I dont like saying this because he's still a big time athlete... However I thought after 2014 he gained some weight going into 2015 and wasn't the same breakaway no one close to him sprinter. Then it seemed like he got diced up again before his rookie season and he blew the doors off. Then to me he's slowly hasn't kept himself in that ridiculous condition and he's not quite been the same.

    Again it's kind of rude to say because I'm not in great shape and he is compared to almost everyone. However I think being closer to his 2014 playing weight would really help him.
     
    OregonBuckeye likes this.
  4. Taosman

    Taosman Cyber Samurai

    In a pandemic year it's hard to guess what is going on in Dallas and makes it hard to blame anyone. Next year will be a better year to see where he's at. Where Dallas is at.
     
  5. ScriptOhio

    ScriptOhio Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

  6. NFBuck

    NFBuck Total Coverage.

    Man, Zeke looks like a shell of his former self. I know the Dallas offense is a shit show without Dak, but he looks slow...like no burst. Is he too heavy? Too much mileage? RBs tend to have a pretty short shelf life and he's seen a lot of usage his first 4+ years.
     
  7. Thump

    Thump Hating the environment since 1994

    O-line decimated as well.

    I will not post what I believe the real reason is.
     
    Drubuck, NFBuck and OHSportsFan like this.
  8. BuckStocksHere

    BuckStocksHere Semper Fi!

    O-line lost four lineman. No team in America has four quality backups. Most are lucky if they have one.

    I’d say that’s 75% of the problem ...the other 25% ‍♂️
     
  9. ScriptOhio

    ScriptOhio Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.



    Decent rushing stats too: 21 carries for 103 yards
     
    brodybuck21 likes this.
  10. NJ-Buckeye

    NJ-Buckeye They Hate Us cuz They Ain't Us.. Banners are good Staff Member

    Zeke's Mom thinkin this could be serious

    upload_2020-11-24_15-14-6.png
     
  11. NJ-Buckeye

    NJ-Buckeye They Hate Us cuz They Ain't Us.. Banners are good Staff Member

  12. NorthCoastKid

    NorthCoastKid Senior

  13. OregonBuckeye

    OregonBuckeye Semper Fi Buckeyes

    He's going to find himself out of the league soon if he doesn't rediscover his old work ethic. He's looked overweight since last year and it's zapped his explosiveness. Maybe LeBron can get in his ear about the importance of taking care of his body
     
  14. ScriptOhio

    ScriptOhio Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

  15. buckeyebri

    buckeyebri 40 Days in the Hole

Share This Page